Saturday, October 15, 2016

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Here are 18 additional words from this week's reading.  (We did the first 10 in class.  See below)

https://www.spellingcity.com/spelling-games-vocabulary-games.html?listId=39954222#activities/23



Charismatic
Chatty
Contemplative
Contends
Counterparts
disrespecting
Dominant
Overstimulated
Stand out
Retain


1.    Tim ______ that I’m wrong, but I think he is.
2.   I’m tired of my kids ________ me all the time.
3.   Introverts tend to be sensitive to __________.
4.   Although Tom is very charming and _________, he isn’t really a nice guy.
5.   I often feel ___________ when I walk in the park.
6.   I don’t like being around ________ people because they are too pushy.
7.   People who act or look different often _________ in a crowd.
8.   I don’t think our __________ in other classes work harder than we do.
9.   It’s hard to ________ good workers if the pay is low. 
     10.   I really like Mary, but she is too ________.  I always feel exhausted after our conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment