Monday, October 22, 2018

Four Conversations Two Ways

Each conversation shows two ways to say the same thing.


AAA
 
Yesterday, I was parked in the street next to a parked car and I was looking for                            someone who has been knowing what he was doing throwing trash on the ground.                     
I stayed there for a small amount of time until a police officer came by and told me to move.
                                          



Yesterday, I was double parked and I was keeping an eye out for                                    
someone who has been deliberately throwing trash on the ground.                                                
I stayed there for a bit until a police officer came by and told me to                             
move.



BBBBB                        


There’s a man in my apartment building who always makes loud noise and I’m tired of                                                                                       
it!  When I told him what he was doing was wrong, bad, he asked me if my immigration
                                                                             
papers were proper, good, legal!  He also said that he didn’t like my cat. 
                                                                                       
I am an American citizen, but now I’m afraid that he will call Immigration on me or that

he will try to make bad, ruin, spoil my cat’s food.  He is a terrible man!


There’s a man in my apartment building who always disturbs the peace and I’m tired of
                                                                                             
it!  When I told him what he was doing was improper, he asked me if my immigration 

were papers were valid!  He also said that he didn’t like my cat. 
                                                                                                                     
I am an American citizen, but now I’m afraid that he will call Immigration on me or that

he will try to contaminate my cat’s food.  He is a terrible man!










No comments:

Post a Comment